Please follow the steps below to apply for a scholarship:
1. Click on http://www.mtsu.edu.
2. Click on A-Z index (top of the page).
3. Select S for Scholarships.
4. Select I am a Current MTSU Student (middle of page).
5. Under MTSU Scholarships select Foundation & Departmental Scholarships (middle of page).
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Foundation Scholarship Listings.
7. This will take you to the MTSU Scholarship Search Page.
8. Click on the + sign by Description and Name Search and type in the drop down box Elementary Education, Teacher Education or Education for a viewing of scholarship listings.
9. Follow the online directions on how to apply for the selected scholarship.
Transfer students from a community college will be considered for an Academic Service Scholarship if they have at least a 3.0 cumulative college GPA, will participate in the MTSU/CSCC 2+2 Program, and submit a 2+2 Scholarship application via ScholarX by February 1. Applicants who have completed one year at MTSU through the 2+2 program but did not apply or were not selected in their initial year may also be considered. No weekly service requirement. The award is $3,000 for one academic year and is renewable for up to four (4) semesters. (5 scholarships per year).
Students can read the brief description of the 2+2 Scholarship on the transfer academic scholarships webpage.
A link to the application site is available in the description paragraph; alternately, students may go directly to https://mtsu.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com to apply.