Comprehensive FAQ List
- What are the characteristics of a good mission
- How can we make sure the mission remains a focus of faculty
- How can we make sure the mission is shared with new
- How can we make sure the mission is communicated to
See Mission Answers
- Why is it necessary for our program to identify goals?
- What are the characteristics of a well written goal?
- How can we make sure our goals are aligned with the
- How can we determine if our goals are sequenced
- How can we make sure that the goals are addressed by faculty
See Goals Answers >>
- If we have a list of goals, why are objectives needed?
- What are the characteristics of a well written
- How can we make sure that the objectives are aligned with our
- How can we make sure the objectives for each course are
aligned with program objectives?
- How can we make sure course objectives are communicated to
- How can course objectives be communicated to students?
- Is there a procedure to ensure that program objectives are
addressed in all sections of a course?
- Some of the tests our students take are not developed by us
and may not be tied to our program objectives. How can we make
sure our students perform well on them?
See Objectives Answers
- What is the relationship between instruction and
- How can we share effective instructional strategies/
activities with all faculty members?
- Why is it important to examine the activities that are
assigned to students throughout the program?
- How can we make sure that learning becomes more sophisticated
as students progress through our program?
See Instruction Answers
- Is Assessment aligned with goals/objectives?
- Is assessment ongoing and summative?
- Is there a performance element to the assessment of
- Do students approach each assessment seriously?
See Assessment Answers