Department of Computer Information Systems
Association of Information Technology Professionals
Welcome to the Middle Tennessee State University Chapter of The Association of Information
Technology Professionals. AITP is the leading worldwide society of information technology
business professionals and the community of knowledge for the current and next generation
of leaders. As stated in the mission, the purpose of this organization is to serve
our members by delivering relevant technology and leadership education, research and
information on current business and technology issues, and forums for networking and
collaboration. I encourage you to join us for the opportunity to learn, grow, and
educate others through technology.
We use to allow existing members access to job and internship postings as well as new information about CIS and the direction it is taking. If you would like access to our group please be sure that you have filed out an application to join AITP, delivered it appropriately, and ensure have paid your membership fees.
Why join AITP:
- To network with other students, faculty, and employers
- Participate in national conferences and contests
- Find out about jobs and internships
- Here from top employers and executives from the Nashville/Middle Tennessee area
- Resume builder
- To find out what a CIS degree will do for you!
How to join?
- Come to a meeting and fill out a membership form (dues are $50).
- Download this form and bring it to the CIS office (BAS N331).
Come to one of our events to find out more.
Tentative Schedule of Events
AITP Meeting - September 17th at 4:30PM
AITP Meeting - October 15th at 4:30PM
AITP Meeting - November 12th at 4:30PM
IT Connect Fair - November 19th at 4:30PM