Jennings A. Jones College Of Business
Integrating Technology in Teaching & Research
University Computer Lab is open 24/7
Student Centered Learning Environment
Computer Lab Demo Rooms
Master Classrooms equipped with State of the art Technologies
iPad Class Program
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is proud to announce the iPad Class Program.
This program looks to enrich classroom experiences through innovative uses of mobile
technologies. The program will provide iPads (maximum of 31) to be used by teachers
and students in a one-semester class. The main purpose is to give instructors an
avenue to advance teaching and learning through the use of “innovative, engaging
and interactive” technologies.
Program Participation Process
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business encourages all faculty members to participate
in this great program by submitting a proposal. The general process is outlined below:
- Teacher fills out proposal application form.
- Teacher submits proposal application form to Dean Jim Burton at BAS N219.
- The deadline for the Spring 2013 semester is November 12th, 2012.
- One proposal application is selected from the pool of application submissions.
- Teacher and students sign an end-user agreement.
- Teacher and students receive an iPad for the class semester.
- All participants agree to provide feedback for evaluation and improvement of the program.
- Teacher and students return iPads before end of semester.
Congratulations to Dr. Stuart Fowler, ECFN, recipient of the Spring 2013 iPad Class