Using Internet Explorer to Download Files from the S:Drive
This page explains to students how to use Internet Explorer (IE) to access the S:
drive and download files from the S: Drive, as well as from home when files can not
fit them in one single diskette.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Run an internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to the Business Lab Home Page: http://mtsu.edu/businesslab
- Click on " S-Drive". You will be presented with the welcome page.
- Under "Access S:Drive" box, click on "CLICK HERE" to access the S:Drive.
- To download files to your hard disk, right click on the name of the file and click
"Save Link As" or "Save Target As".
- Select the destination directory and click "OK".
- Use the respective application to open the file.