Fast Break Class
This class consists of metabolic conditioning, short high-intensity training that revs up your metabolism to reduce body fat faster.
- Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12-12:30pm
- Place: Rec Center Indoor Pool
- Cost: $3/class or monthly (4 weeks) for $24
Questions? Contact Pam at email@example.com.
American Red Cross Certification Classes
We offer multiple American Red Cross Lifeguarding and Basic Safety Training courses, including:
- Basic Lifeguard certification (min. age: 15 years old)
- Lifeguard Instructor certification (min. age: 17 years old)
- Water Safety Instructor certification (min. age: 17 years old)
American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor Course
- When: February 2018
- Su, 2.11, 12-6 pm
- Tu, 2.13, 5-9 pm
- Th, 2.15, 5-9 pm
- Su, 2.18, 12-6 pm
- $170, MTSU Students
- $180, MTSU Staff
- $185, Guests
- Registration Deadline: 2.8.18
- 17 years old by end of the course.
- Current ARC Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Completion of online Introduction to Lifeguard Instructor Course and pre-course skills session
- Purchase all class materials: ARC Lifeguard Instructor's Manual, ARC Lifeguard Manual
Get details and register online here:
Pick up a copy of the Aquatics brochure at the Campus Rec office, call us at 615.898.2104, or email Pam Footit at firstname.lastname@example.org.