As MTSU Campus Recreation and Intramural Sports slowly transitions into a more up to date and user friendly experience, we are forced to make some gradual changes. This year we have made a few adjustments to the process and below is an outline of how to participate in Intramural Sports this year. As we make this transition together, we appreciate your patience and support. We cannot wait to make this improvement to our programs and better serve you!
Steps to Participate:
- Every player will have to go to the Intramural Portal page to pay their participation fees. (information below)
- Teams: Captains will still come to the main office to fill out an entry form by the registration date as well as attend a captains meeting at 4:00 PM on the Thursday following the registration date. They will also need to form their team on IM leagues by 10:00 AM on the Friday after registration. All players for that team must be typed onto a roster and submitted to the Intramural office by 12:00 PM the following Monday. This roster must include players name, M number, email and phone number. (Please make sure each player on your roster completed step 1).
- Individual Players with out a team (Free Agents) need to come to the Campus Recreation main office to fill out a Free Agent form by the end of the registration period. Free Agents will also need to attend the captains meeting that is held at 4:00 PM on the Thursday following registration. Here you will receive all further information.
- Once schedules are released, you MUST bring your student ID to the game in order to participate.
There are now 3 options for Intramural Sport payment. To pay this cost, every participant will need to make their payment on the Campus Recreation Portal page. A direct link for this is below.
- Pay per Year: This pass is $50 and allows an individual to play in as many Intramural Sports as desired for an entire school year.
- Pay per Semester: This pass is $30 and allows an individual to play in as many intramural sports as desired for an entire semester.
- Per sport: This pass is $15 per sport and allows an individual to only play in the sport that this cost is payed for.
Other important links/documents: