Lightning CareerLink Login
Currently enrolled students and alumni graduating after 1/1/16 will continue to use their PipelineMT credentials as of 9/15/17 to log into the system (userid, password). Even though PipelineMT is switching to new credentials on 9/16, you will continue to use your "OLD" PipelineMT credentials until we notify you otherwise.
If you are having issues accessing you account and you are a current student, please do not create a new account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any alumni graduating before 1/1/16 will continue to log in through the Alumni Login button.
- Any recently enrolled student who contacted our office and received manual login instructions will continue to log in through the Alumni Login button.
Students & Post-2015 Alumni
Pre-2016 Alumni and Other Manual Logins
- Note: Your MTSU Identification Number (M#) is needed to create an account. If you have forgotten this information, please call our MT One Stop at 615-898-2111, select option #2.
Create your account by clicking on the Employer Login above. You will be able to set up your employer profile and contact information. Some things to consider before starting:
- All accounts, contacts, job postings, and job posting edits are reviewed by a staff member before being released in the system to students. We will not approve positions that are not in agreement with our Recruiting Policies.
- A brief organizational profile is required. It should be one to two paragraphs maximum. This will be visible to all students and linked to job postings.
- There are optional fields for social media and YouTube links. Include these URLs, if possible. These will be accessible to students viewing job postings.
- Contact information will not be released to students unless you select to do so in your profile and/or on the job posting.
- We ask all employers to review and agree to our Recruiting Policies which includes posting positions in Lightning CareerLink.
To request a faculty login for Lightning CareerLink, please contact the Recruiting Coordinator at email@example.com. The Recruiting Coordinator will send login instructions. Click on the Faculty Login Button above to access Lightning CareerLink. Faculty can search for students, jobs and employers in Lightning CareerLink.
Click on the Staff Login Button above to access administrative accounts.
Lightning CareerLink is only for:
- professional entry-level positions requiring a minimum of a *bachelors* degree
- supervised internship/co-op positions preparing students for related post-baccalaureate professional career fields
Part-time, student employment jobs are NOT posted here. Please go to the Student Employment Program.