Wednesday, April 10, 2013 | 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
BAS East Lobby | MTSU Campus
What do I need to get in?
The event is free. No registration is required. Students should dress in professional attire and prepare
a resume in order to attend the event. For help on your appearance or your resume,
visit one of the links below.
What will employers be looking for?
Employers will be coming for professional, confident students with an interest in
aerospace to fill full-time positions and internships. Employers will be looking for the best, so the better prepared you are, the more
likely you are to stand out.
Log into Lightning Jobsource for more info.
How do I prepare?
The Career Development Center has many online resources to help you prepare. Below
is a list of useful links to improve your resume and interview skills.
Create a better resume.
Make the most out of interviews.
Dress for success.
Learn the Career Fair ABC's
For additional resources or help Contact Us
1.Log in to Lightning JobSource at: https://mtsu-csm.symplicity.com/employers.
2.If you have an account, your username is your e-mail address (click "forgot password"
to receive a new one if needed). If you do not have an account, click on register to create one.
3.On your account homepage, click the "Events" tab at the top.
4.Complete the registration form and confirm your registration. Once approved you will
receive a confirmation e-mail with attached invoice and a detailed logistics pdf.
Post your positions in advance:
- Log in to Lightning JobSource as above.
- From the "Home" tab click the "post a new position" shortcut button.
- One table and two chairs will be provided for each company that is registered. Registration
is $100.00. Set-up begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Setup will be in the BAS lobby area on the East side of the building. Attendants and/or
signs will direct you from the North Entrance of the BAS to the East lobby.
- Registration includes 2 lunches which will be provided from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Additional lunches can be purchased for $15.00 each when you register.
- Electrical outlet access can be purchased for $15.00 when you register.
For questions or help with the registration or job postings contact:
Dusty Doddridge, Assistant Director for Employer Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Stamps, Recruiting Coordinator: email@example.com
Slots are limited. So, register today!
The $100 registration fee may be paid by credit card or check.