Fall Career Fair
The Fall Career Fair is the largest on-campus fair for the academic year with over 1,000 students and 100 employers and 20 graduate/professional schools typically attending. The fair is for entry-level professional positions, supervised career-track internships and co-ops, and graduate/professional school programs. The Career Development Center is a centralized, comprehensive Center serving all departments and colleges of MTSU with a student population over 23,000.
Special Thanks to this Year's Sponsors
Registered for Fall Fair:
- Registration Fee: $200 for Non-profit, Graduate Schools, and Professional Schools; $300 for Business and Federal, State, and Local Agencies. Event is at capacity.
- Refreshments served
- List of Academic Programs at MTSU
- Other recruiting options
- Recruiting Policies and Procedures
- Event is free and open to currently enrolled MTSU students and degreed alumni who are dressed in business attire
- Review and research the list of employers attending the fair beforehand
- Make sure resume is perfect by reviewing our resume resources
- Have your resume critiqued by using the Document Drop program
- Utilize our other Student Resources
- Don't wait until just before the career fair to prepare!
Additional Tips and Resources to Prepare for the Career Fair:
- Tips for Navigating a Career Fair
- Career Fair ABCs
- Career Fair Advice Video
- How To Dress - Men
- How To Dress - Women
- How To Introduce Yourself to Employers