For general information about MTSU Financial Aid, please visit the Financial Aid website.
College of Behavioral and Health Sciences Micro-Grant
- This grant is not available during summer sessions.
- We are not accepting applications at this time for the Fall 2017 semester.
- The link will become active again if/when new funding becomes available.
- Each academic college has a limited pool of funds to award.
- Students seeking support must contact their major advisor or college advisor and provide basic details on the need for support.
- Please answer all questions on the application completely before submission.
College of Behavioral and Health Science General Scholarships
(Available to all students majoring in CBHS disciplines)
- Applications accepted beginning December 1st each year.
- Deadline for applications is last day of February each year.
- College of Behavioral and Health Sciences majors only
- Applicants must be within thirty (30) hours or less of coursework needed for graduation.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and the recommendation of their major department chair.
To access additional information about specific departmental scholarships, please click on the department name below.
- Frank Lee Criminal Justice Scholarship
- R.B.J. Campbelle, Jr. Scholarship
- Tennessee Juvenile Court Services Association (TJCSA) Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship
- Law Enforcement Scholarship
- True Blue A1C Ashton M. Thomas Forever 24 Scholarship
Department of Health and Human Performance Scholarships
Please contact HHP Department at 615-898-2811 for more information.
- Buleah Davis Scholarship
- Leona Drake Scholarship
- Glen P. Reeder Honor Scholarship
- Tommy Reynolds Scholarship
- Nancy Hill Robertson Scholarship
- Bethany Kline Scholarship
Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Scholarships
Please contact the Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic at 615-898-2661 for more information.
- Janice and David Arnold Scholarship
- Albert L. and Ethel Carver Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Rita Davenport Human Sciences Scholarship
- Margaret Putnam Scholarship
- Ernestine N. Reeder Honor Scholarship
- Roddy Memorial Scholarship
- Lucy Dye Scholarship
- Margaret Neal Alexander Scholarship
- Christine & Roddy Memorial Scholarship
- Ann B. Selover Loan Fund
- Eileen Marie Mahan Memorial Scholarship - Cannon County
- Estate of Eileen Marie Mahan Award
- Harry Nunn and Marie Gott Gannaway Nursing Scholarship
- Helen Miles Memorial Scholarship (MTMC Auxiliary)
- James R. Arnhart Endowed Scholarship in Nursing
- Katie Lovett Scholar Award
- Laroche-Murray Endowed Scholarship
- Mary E. Iles Scholarship
- Mrs. H. Russell (Winnie Walton) Mabry Scholarship
- Murfreesboro Medical Clinic (MMC)/Rachael Yarbrough Jerving Memorial Scholarship
- Nellie Tribble Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Virginia Black Woodfin Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Nursing Endowment Scholarship
- James Deavours Endowed Scholarship
- Hayden Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Patsy N. Forrest Scholarship for Exceptional Academic Achievement
- Adams Family Foundation Endowed Scholarship in Nursing
- Larry & Lyndia McGee Nursing Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Robert E. Prytula Memorial Scholarship
- James O. Rust School Psychology Endowed Scholarship
- Marion Clark Scholarship
- Dale Seime Scholarship
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 noon - College of Education Building First Floor Lobby
The CJA department is sponsoring a book signing for Dr. Carter Smith's new book, Gangs and the Military: Gangsters, Bikers, and Terrorists with Military Training.
Please look under "Faculty Events" or "Student Events" for further information and how to confirm your attendance.