How to Enroll Your Child in MTSU Child Care Lab
Step 1 - Register on the Waiting List
The MTSU Child Care Lab maintains a waiting list of applicants. You must first get on our waiting list before you can apply for a vacancy.
- Complete form
- Call the Child Care Lab at 615.898.2970 to submit your child's name to the waiting list.
Step 2 - Receive Notification of a Vacancy from the MTSU Child Care Lab
A representative of the MTSU Child Care Lab will contact you when there is a vacancy. If you decide to take the available spot, a pre-enrollment visit is required by the state. At this visit you can submit a completed application packet and pay the deposit.
Wait for notification of a vacancy before proceeding.
Forms to bring with you on this visit include:
- Application - complete, sign and date
- Current immunication record - this form is available from your pediatrician or health clinic
- Influenza Information Notification Form - sign and date
- Personal Safety Curriculum Notification Form - sign and date
- MTSU Child Care Lab Policy Agreement - sign and date
MTSU Child Care Lab
Department of Human Services
Child Care Certificate Program - Financial Assistance
Tennessee Child Care Referral Service
If you have a concern about an existing child care agency or wish to report an illegal operation, please call the Department of Human Services complaint hotline: