About the Confucius Institute
The Confucius Institute is named after Confucius (551-478 B.C.), whose philosophy and teaching have influenced China and other East Asian countries for over 2500 years. The Confucius Institute at Middle Tennessee State University was established in partnership with Hangzhou Normal University of China, with the sponsorship and authorization of the Office of Chinese Language Council International (Hanban), under the Ministry of Education, China.
The mission of the Confucius Institute at Middle Tennessee State University (CIMTSU) is to enhance the understanding of Chinese language and culture, facilitate engagement with China and create opportunities for exchange and collaboration between communities in Tennessee and China. The Institute seeks to become a hub for China-related activities and a resource center for Chinese language, history, contemporary society and culture.
P.O. Box 114
106 Peck Hall
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
- 2017 Chinese Cultural Summer Camp for American High School Students
- 2017 Delegation of American Educational Administrators Are you interested in study in China? Scholarships are available for college students. Please contact CIMTSU
- 2016 Fall HSK & YCT Test Online Registration
- 2016 Fall Language and Culture Courses Registration
- Awards for 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 CIMTSU Chinese Summer Camp
- Confucius Institute Scholarships