How to Apply to the Department of Computer Information Systems
Bachelor's of Business Administration in Information Systems
- Complete undergraduate application for admission.
- Submit $25.00 nonrefundable application fee online.
- Submit official ACT report (not required if 21 years of age or older). Official ACT report can be requested by writing to American College Testing Program, Box 414, Iowa City, Iowa 52240. Please ask them to send it directly to MTSU, Code #3994. ACT scores on official high school transcripts are acceptable, as are SAT scores, Code #1466.
- Request high school to forward official transcript. If tentative acceptance is desired, request high school transcript through the sixth semester (end of junior year). A final transcript stating date of graduation must be forwarded immediately after graduation.
- If eligible by GED, have official copy of test scores sent directly from reporting institution. Note: If GED recipient is less than 21 years of age, ACT scores must be presented.
- ACT reading and mathematics and English sub-scores will be used to identify students
who need additional testing to determine placement. Additional information will be
mailed to applicants upon receipt of official ACT scores.
Master's of Science in Information Systems
All application materials are to be submitted to the College of Graduate Studies.
- Submit an application with the appropriate application fee
- Submit official GMAT scores
- Submit official transcripts showing a GPA in previous academic work
Call us at 615.898.2362
email us at