Department of Computer Information Systems Labs
INFS and Stats Labs - Spring 2017
We are happy to announce that we have expanded our labs to now include web development and programming.
|BIA (Stats) Lab (N340A)||2p - 5p||1p - 6p||2a - 5p||1p - 4p|
|Project Management (N349)|
|Programming & Applications for INFS2600, 3200, and 3400
|1p - 5:30p||1p - 5:30p|
|Web for INFS2400 (N347)||2p - 6p||12p - 4p|
- for INFS4790
|11a - 6p||1p - 6p||11a - 3p|
|Analytics and Capstone - for BIA4010 and INFS4950||
11a - 2:30p
5p - 6p
|11a - 2:30p|
We understand that information systems is not the normal degree and we must go beyond the classroom to give students resources to succeed. Therefore, here are some facts and some new exciting news about support and labs:
Statistics and Database Lab (N340A - *New location*)
- Capable of helping with HW and learning concepts for BIA2610, BIA3621, and QM6000 (NOT BIA3620)
- Computers with Microsoft Excel 2013
Programming & Applications/Web Lab (N347)
- We have tutors that can help with programming and web development and are capable of helping with HW and concepts
- 3 computers with Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Lab will be open up to 20 hours per week for use, even when tutors are not available.
- Programming & Applications include INFS2600, 3200, and 3400.
Capstone and Analytics Lab (N363)
- We have tutors that can help with the capstone class (INFS4950) and business analytics (BIA4010).
All hours are posted on doors and may be subject to change.
Don't wait until the last minute to get help.
Call us at 615.898.2362
email us at