Communication Studies


You need to file an Upper Division Form three semesters before you plan to graduate so that your plan of study can be evaluated by the university. The evaluators make sure you meet all of the requirements to graduate. We strongly recommend that you see your advisor at least once a semester to make sure you are on-track for graduation. Your advisor can offer valuable advice and will also have the form you need to submit for evaluation.