LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
One lane on each side of Middle Tennessee Boulevard will be closed due to construction until July 2018. Other entrances more accessible to use are Rutherford Boulevard, East Main Street, or Greenland Drive. Printable maps/directions of the University and the Murfreesboro area can be found at http://www.mtsu.edu/maps/.
The LSAT is for anyone desiring to apply to a law school.
- For an unofficial website offering free LSAT practice questions with good answer explanations, click here.
- For an overview of questions and tips on how to study, click here.
- For requirements for identification, time, etc., please check your Admission Ticket.
- All visitors are requested to use parking meters or obtain a permit from the Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street or print a visitor pass at https://mtsu.t2hosted.com; visitor permits are $2 per day.
- Information on LSAT: 215-968-1001.