CSCI document templates
CSCI thesis (doc)
ACM SIG/Conference (doc)
MTSU's Computer Science Department offers a broad-based Master of Science degree.
A student may choose between thesis and non-thesis options. The thesis option enables
the student to concentrate in a specific area or to prepare for Ph.D. work. The non-thesis
option requires additional course work.
Graduates are well prepared for the job market. They have historically been valued
by area employers.
General graduation related forms are located on the College of Graduate Studies forms page, you may need the following:
- Master/Ed.S. Degree Plan (under Master and Specialist in Education Graduation Forms)
- Intent to Graduate Guidelines (under Graduation Forms)
- Intent to Graduate (under Graduation Forms)
- Thesis Advisory Committee and Advancement to Candidacy (under Other Program Forms)
- Thesis Checklist (under Other Program Forms)