About Desire2Learn (D2L)
Access D2L Quicklinks from the MTSU homepage or directly at the following URL https://elearn.mtsu.edu/.
Desire2Learn Learning Environment is a complete web-based suite of easy-to-use teaching and learning tools for course development, delivery and management. Desire2Learn's Learning Environment provides the flexibility to control the environment to match your own unique approach to teaching and learning, and provides tools to help facilitate communication, collaboration and community building.
Beginning August 1, 2016, faculty will be able to adjust the start and stop dates of their D2L courses themselves. To access these directions, click here.
- D2L Documentation for students and instructors
- D2L ePortfolio Documentation for students and instructors
- Detailed help information on all D2L tools is available for instructors and students under the help menu located in each course.
- Students can contact the MTSU Help Desk at 615-898-5345 or email@example.com
- Faculty can contact the Faculty Instructional Technology Center (FITC) at 615-904-8189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty planning on designing online or hybrid courses, should contact University College to discuss the course approval process
- D2L community - on the D2L Brightspace website has forums that allow you to talk to other instructors who use D2L.
- MTSU Desire2Learn Homepage