Resources for Faculty
Request forms for Faculty using D2L
- Request a D2L development course
- Request a course mapping (Combines 2 or more course sections into a single offering)
- Request a non-enrolled user to be added to a course
- Request an enrolled user to be removed from a course
- Request a "Community" offering (Creates a non-Banner Student listed Special Purpose course - requires approval by the Director of Academic and Instructional Technology Services)
- Request eInstructor Role for your D2L Courses - Request this role for courses that you do not actually teach but instead server as a mentor.
D2L Shared Content Repository
- Request administrative access to share your D2L course material with colleague instructors (For Course Designers/Master Instructors Only)
MTMedia multimedia server
Request 3rd party software
D2L On-Demand Video Training
- TurnItIn plagiarism detection tool
For more questions/comments or help with D2L email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.