Blue Raider Debate
Veneratio Pro Victoria
Honor/Integrity Before Victory
MTSU Debate Centennial
Raiders debating since 1911
The mission of MTSU debate is to make you a better thinker, scholar, and speaker. Through well rounded and balanced argumentation you also will become a better citizen. The ultimate goal of this team is not victory in the round but victory in life. Victory in life will bring many victories in rounds. The team looks to the past for guidance for a better future.
To advance this mission, the MTSU Debate Team will seek to:
- Apply the strictest ethical principles.
- Strive for and competitive excellence at all times.
- Treat each other with respect, kindness, and gentleness in all encounters.
- Conduct ourselves as professionals despite all obstacles.
- Teach those who come after us as those before taught us.
If you have questions, contact Dr. Patrick Richey at email@example.com or 615-898-2273
Fall 2013-Spring 2014 KUC 312 Wednesdays 4:00-6:00PM or by appointment.