Checklists for First Time and Returning Students
If this is your first time to apply for dual enrollment, you will need to do the following:
- Complete the undergraduate application for admission to MTSU, or apply in person at the MTSU Admissions Office located in Cope Administration
Building, room 209.
- Submit the $25 non-refundable application fee (online with a credit/debit card or
in person with cash, check or credit/debit card).
- Submit your official high school transcript in person or by mail to:
MTSU Admissions Office
1301 East Main Street
209 Cope Administration Building
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
- Complete the Hepatitis/Meningitis Immunization Health History Form and return to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Verification Form and return to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the application for the Dual Enrollment Grant online, if desired.
- Complete a fee discount form - for MTSU/TBR or State of Tennessee employees
- Submit all transcripts of previous dual enrollment coursework if you have taken classes
from another institution.
- Contact the University College Advising Center at 898-2339 for assistance in selecting classes.
- Register for desired course(s) on RaiderNet
- Pay any fee balance by the fee payment deadline.
If you have already been admitted into the dual enrollment program at MTSU and are
returning to take more classes, you will need to do the following: