You must meet the following eligibility requirements before applying for dual enrollment:
- You must be a junior or senior in high school.
- You must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
- You must have a minimum ACT composite of 22 (SAT composite of 1020).
- You must have a subscore of 20 on the respective subject area if enrolling in English
or mathematics courses.
How To Apply
- Complete the undergraduate application for admission online, or apply in person at the MTSU Admissions Office located in room 209 of Cope
- A $25.00 non-refundable application fee is required with the application payable with
a credit or debit card, check or money order.
- Submit your official high school transcript in person or by mail to:
MTSU Admissions Office
1301 East Main Street
209 Cope Administration Building
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
- Complete the Hepatitis/Meningitis Immunization Health History Form and bring to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Verification Form and send to the MTSU Admissions Office.