How We Can Help You Educate Students with Dyslexia
We believe that the most efficient means for supporting students with dyslexia are
- Provide a clear description of the student's learning problem.
- Work with schools to design appropriate education intervention plans.
- Support school instructional staff by helping them understand the origin and nature of dyslexia.
- Assist teachers in effective use of specific instructional approaches.
- Recommend accommodations to assure that a student's general education does not suffer because of limitations
in reading and spelling.