The Department of Business Communication and Entrepreneurship is located in the Business
and Aerospace Building, Suite N429.
(615) 898-2902 - Phone
(615) 898-5438 - Fax
The Entrepreneurship Program's mission is to provide education about the roles and
contributions of entrepreneurs in economic development and job creation and to foster
the growth and development of entrepreneurship.
Program objectives Include:
- Encourage creativity and innovation.
- Prepare students for successful venture creation and implementation.
- Provide opportunities for students to gain knowledge required for startup and successful
- Help students create "real" business plans.
- Facilitate networking for students to meet and learn from local, regional, and national
- Introduce students to the expertise of Small Business Development Centers.
- Encourage student participation in national and global entrepreneurship celebrations.
- Give students opportunities to participate in the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization