Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization (CEO)
We are proud to have our own student-led chapter of the international Collegiate Entrepreneurs'
Organization (CEO) to inform, support, and inspire students to seek opportunity through
enterprise creation. The local chapter participates in campus-wide activities, hosts
speakers for membership development, and serves members through networking opportunities
in the local, regional, and national communities.
The purpose of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization of Middle Tennessee State
University is to promote interest in entrepreneurship and encourage enterprise creation.
MTSU students, MTSU faculty, and/or MTSU staff members who accept the purpose of the
Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization and subscribe to its creed. Membership shall
not be denied to any person because of age, race, sex, religion, disabilities, or
- Expose members to the challenges and opportunities of operating their own business.
- Strengthen the Middle Tennessee State University entrepreneurship student network.
- Develop character, leadership skills, and self-esteem.
- Enhance creativity of members by exposing them to successful entrepreneurs.
- Encourage strategic thinking and research in entrepreneurship.
- Local chapter meetings
- National CEO activities and competition
- National CEO Conferences
- Entrepreneurship Seminars
- Interaction with local, regional and national entrepreneurs
- MTSU National and Global Entrepreneurship Celebrations
For more information, see the National CEO website.