Student Learning Outcomes
- Develop an experience-based knowledge of their disciplines and demonstrate the ability
to apply theories and concepts to practical problems.
- Engage in systematic reflection and demonstrate the ability to critically examine
their experiences and to create connections between those experiences and disciplinary
- Make contributions to their communities and learn the value of making these contributions
(good citizenship); students will develop as individuals including understanding the
needs of others, learning cultural awareness, and appreciating the differences in
- Develop and demonstrate managerial skills including planning, organizing, problem
solving, and communicating.
- Develop and demonstrate leadership skills including interpersonal skills, ability
to direct others, and teamwork.
- Develop and demonstrate research skills that will help them be successful in graduate