Accepting your MTSU Scholarship
After you receive your scholarship award letter, your next step is to accept the award. Follow the steps below to let us know that you plan to attend MTSU and use these scholarship funds. We are excited to invest in your education, and can't wait to see your successes as a Blue Raider!
- Log into PipelineMT
- Click on Financial Aid in left menu
- Click on the Awards / Terms & Conditions icon
- Click on MTSU Scholarship Award Details & Acceptance Form
- Review the scholarship details carefully
- To accept scholarship, click on first option: “I accept the MTSU scholarship which
has been offered. I have verified that I meet the initial eligibility requirements
as noted above”.
- Please Note: You cannot accept your scholarship under the Accept Award Offer tab on PipelineMT! If you try to accept your scholarship there, your acceptance response will not be submitted!
- Click on Continue button once you have clicked the Accept option
- Once you accept the scholarship, it should reflect as Accepted on your account within 24 hours.
- Coursework Toward Program of Study
- FAFSA Application
- Federal Student Aid
- MTSU Net Price Calculator
- MTSU Cost of Attendance
- MTSU Fee Discounts and Waivers
- Financial Aid Refunds/Direct Deposit
- PipelineMT Instructions for Financial Aid
- Institutional Disclosures for Consumers
- Drug-Free Schools and Campuses Act Compliance