Share your thoughts! Please fill out our
Questionnaire. Your input is vital for a presentation and
possible publication through the American Academy for Forensic
1. What type of oral device do you currently
have? (List all that apply. Oral devices include, but are not
limited to bridges and partials, dentures, orthodontic retainers,
oral and labial piercings, or grills)
2. Where is the device located?
3. How long has the device been in
4. How many hours per day is the device
5. Have you had any other oral devices in the
6. If so, what were they, and where were they
located? How long were they in place?
7. Have you felt differences in your teeth
and/or gums since wearing the device? (Examples include rough
places on teeth or gums, broken or chipped teeth, receding
8. If the answer to question 7 was yes,
please describe all differences you've observed.
2015 Middle Tennessee State University, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution 1301 East Main Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37132-0001 USA +1-615-898-2300 Middle Tennessee State University, in its educational programs and activities involving students and employees, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age (as applicable), status as a covered veteran or genetic information.