Request Forms and Nomination Forms
- FRCAC will be using a single application packet which contains all the necessary forms to review research proposals.
- The previously awarded "summer salary" has been revised to a "summer stipend." The applicants can either seek $6,500 (full stipend) or $3,250 (half stipend) and request for this stipend can be made in both the Fall as well as the Spring funding sessions.
- The funding seekers will be directed to provide more information on the significance of their proposal.
- New signage process has been designed to avoid the need for ink signatures.
- Applicants can now revise and resubmit their previously unfunded proposals as described below
- FRCAC F100 - New Proposal application packet for a single PI - Click here to download a single file containing all of the following forms:
- F001 Grant Application Page - Applicant information, grant details and support from the Dean and Chair
- F002 Abstracts - technical abstract & non-technical abstract (1,200 characters each)
- F003 Proposal Narrative - Limit 5 pages typed in Times New Roman (12pt) or Arial (11pt) with 1.5 line spacing
- F003A Illustrations - Maximum 4 illustrations that fit within 2 pages
- F003B Bibiography - Limit 35 references
- F004 Significance - 1.5-2.0 pages
- F008 Budget - Detailed budget, cost justification, and key-personnel
- F009 PI's Biographical Sketch
- Space for attaching up to 20 supplemental pages
- FRCAC F100a - New Proposal application packet for TWO co-PIs - Click here to download a single file containing all of the above forms from FRCACF100 AND space for resubmission of a previously unfunded proposal.
- FRCACF101 - Resubmission Packet for a single PI - Click here to download a single file containing the following documents:
- This packet contains all the forms from F100 as listed above
- F010 Reviewers' Rebuttal - designated space for entering responses to reviewers' comments from a previously unfunded proposal.
- FRCACF007A - Nomination for Distinguished Creative Activity Award - Distinguished Creative Activity Award
- FRCACF007B - Nomination for Distinguished Research Award - Distinguished Research Award
OTHER APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
To be included with the research proposals when applicable:
- IRB/IACUC approval notice(s) issued by the Office of Compliance
- Travel Authorizations Look under "MTSU Forms" below)
- Quotes from vendors for supplies & equipment - attach to the application packet
- FRCACF009 - Co-investigator Biographical Sketch(es) - attach key-personnel profiles regardless whether funding for them is requested or not
- FRCACF006 - FRCAC Final Report Questionnaire - All Final Reports from previous FRCAC funding must be submitted as a separate file along with the proposal
Post Award FRCAC Forms
Award Acceptance Form - to be submitted within 30 days of receiving the award letter.
- RCAC Final Report Questionnaire - to be submitted within 30 days of the project completion
|FRCAC F100||Funding Request Packet||
Application packet containing all major forms as a single fillable word document.
|FRCAC F101||Resubmission Packet||
Packet contains all the forms as in F100 in addition to a template for reviewers' response.
Attach to F100 when co-investigators are added to your study.
Award Acceptance Form (POST AWARD)
Fill and submit this form within 30 days after receiving the funding letter
|6||FRCACF007A||Nomination form Version 1.0 (11.04.2015)|
|7||FRCACF007B||Distinguished Research Award||Nomination form Version 1.0 (11.04.2015)|
|8||FRCACF006||FRCAC Final Report Questionnaire||Must be submitted once the project ends and along with a new application|
Non-FRCAC MTSU Forms
- Travel Claim Form
- Payment Authorization Form
- Travel Authorization Form
- Dissemination and Services Funding Application