Scholarly Dissemination and Project Charges
Funds may be requested by faculty to support expenses that are
imposed to cover production and dissemination of work.
Dissemination Charges include but are not limited to:
- Page and reprint fees
- Journal Fees
- Reproduction of CDs, DVD's, Tapes and other audiovisual media
- Other costs or fees associated with DISSEMINATING completed projects.
Fees for Services include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Instrument users' fees (MIMIC) For more information on fees and facilities of MIMIC, please visit their website: http://frank.mtsu.edu/~mimic/fees.html
- Photo reproductions and permissions
- Other costs or fees associated with PRODUCING a project.
Note: Services that will cost over $500 must
have a service contract completed
before services are contracted. For more
information please contact Janine Brink, Contract Manager, at
To request support, complete the application, attach invoice or cost estimate sheet, and send to Emily Born at MTSU Box 134. Any questions, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or 494-8918.