About the Interfraternity Council (IFC)
2016 IFC Delegation
The North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) comprises 66 national fraternities.
Ten fraternities represent IFC here at Middle Tennessee State University. The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is composed of the presidents and delegates from each fraternity and IFC Executive Board members.
Executive Board Positions
- Vice President of Judicial Affairs
- Vice President of Community Relations
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Recruitment
- Vice President of Scholarship
- Vice President of Membership Development
- Vice President of Philanthropy & Service
The mission of Middle Tennessee State University Interfraternity Council is to govern, to serve, to represent, and to promote, with the highest standard of integrity. We exist to lead by example and to facilitate the growth and development of value based fraternities in the areas of personal and fraternal responsibilities, leadership, scholastic achievement, community service and brotherhood.