12. Keying Ding, Victor G. Young, Jr., Letitia J. Yao, and Connie C. Lu "Generation of a Rh(III) Silyl Dihydride Complex via Si-H and B-F Bond Activations", submitted
11. Christopher M. Zall, Laura J. Clouston, Victor G. Young, Jr., Keying Ding, Hyun Jung Kim, Danylo Zherebetskyy,Yu-Sheng Chen, Eckhard Bill, Laura Gagliardi, and Connie C. Lu "Mixed-Valent Dicobalt and Iron-Cobalt Complexes with High-Spin Configurations and Short Metal-Metal Bonds", Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52(16), 9216–9228.
10. Keying Ding†, Maria O. Miranda†, Beth Moscato-Goodpaster, Noureddine Ajellal, Laurie E. Breyfogle, Eric D. Hermes, Chris P. Schaller, Stephanie E. Roe, Christopher J. Cramer, Marc A. Hillmyer, and William B. Tolman, "The Roles of Monomer Binding and Alkoxide Nucleophilicity in Aluminum-Catalyzed Polymerization of ε-Caprolactone", Macromolecules, 2012, 45(13), 5387–5396.( †co-first authors)
9. Karen P. Chiang, Christopher C. Scarborough, Masaki Horitani, Nicholas S. Lees, Keying Ding, Thomas R. Dugan, William W. Brennessel, Eckhard Bill, Brian M. Hoffman, Patrick L. Holland, "Characterization of the Fe-H Bond in a Crystallographically Defined, Three-Coordinate Terminal Hydride Complex of Iron(I)", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 3658-3662.
8. Elodie E. Marlier, Stephen J. Tereniak, Keying Ding, Jenna E. Milliken, and Connie C. Lu, "First-Row Transition-Metal Chloride Complexes of the Wide Bite-Angle Diphosphine iPrDPDBFphos and Reactivity Studies of Monovalent Nickel", Inorg. Chem., 2011, 50, 9290-9299.
7. Keying Ding, Deanna L. Miller, Victor G. Young, Jr., and Connie C. Lu, "Study of the Conformationally Flexible, Wide Bite-Angle Diphosphine 4,6-Bis(3-diisopropylphosphinophenyl)dibenzofuran in Rhodium(I) and Palladium(II) Coordination Complexes" Inorg. Chem., 2011, 50, 2545-2552.
6. Keying Ding, Thomas R. Dugan, Patrick L. Holland, Debashis Adhikari, Daniel J. Mindiola, "Cobalt 2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-3,5-bis-(2,6-diisopropylphenylimido)heptyl chloride (LtBu,iPr2CoCl)" Inorg. Synth., 2010, 35, 43-45.
5. Keying Ding, Thomas R. Dugan, William W. Brennessel, Eckhard Bill, and Patrick L. Holland, "Synthesis, Properties, and Reactivity of Diketiminate-Supported Cobalt Fluoride Complexes," Organometallics, 2009, 28, 6650-6656.
4. Keying Ding, William W. Brennessel, and Patrick L. Holland, "Three-Coordinate and Four-Coordinate Cobalt Hydride Complexes That React with Dinitrogen," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 10804-10805. (featured in Research Highlights, Nature Chemistry, July 31, 2009 and in JACS Select #9)
3. Keying Ding, Aaron W. Pierpont, William W. Brennessel, Gudrun Lukat-Rodgers, Kenton R. Rodgers, Thomas R. Cundari, Eckhard Bill and Patrick L. Holland, "Cobalt-Dinitrogen Complexes with Weakened N-N Bonds," J. Am. Chem. Soc.2009, 131, 9471-9472.
2. Keying Ding, Ferdous Zannat, James C. Morris, William W. Brennessel, and Patrick L. Holland, "Coordination of N-Methylpyrrolidone to Iron(II)," J. Organomet. Chem. 2009, 694, 4204-4208.
1. Dacheng Li, Jianmin Dou, Keying Ding, Daqin Wang, Meiju Niu, Ying Liu, Synthesis and Crystal Structure of B18C6 Complexes with M2[Pt(SCN)6] (M=Na, K), Acta Chimica Sinica, 2003, 61 (1):110-116.