Our goals are to
- Provide quality teaching by integrating practical applications of health education
and health science in the classroom and in the community.
- Conduct research in lifestyle and health behavior and educational interventions to
improve health at the undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. levels.
- Forge partnerships in university and community settings through internships, research
projects, and educational service activities.
The Department offers degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels which
- Bachelor of Science in Health Education
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Health & Human Performance with concentrations in Health and
- Master of Science in Leisure & Sport Management with concentrations in Recreation
& Leisure Services and in Sport Industry
- Ph.D. in Human Performance with specializations in Exercise Science, Health, Kinesmetrics,
Leisure Studies, and Physical Education