Health Service Hours
The Health Services Building is open Monday-Thursday, 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. and Fridays 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. during fall and spring semesters. During summer and semester breaks open Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., and closed during university holidays. When Health Services is closed, local hospital emergency rooms and some walk-in centers are available.
It is not too late to be vaccinated against the influenza. Flu shots and mist are still available.
For non CVS/CareMark members the cost of a flu shot is shown below. You may pay with cash or a credit card, and students may charge the cost to their MTSU account.
- MTSU Students: $15
- MTSU Faculty, Staff, and dependents (16 years old and above) $28
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Health Services: 615-898-2988
- Murfreesboro Medical Clinic: 615-893-4480
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital: 615-396-4100
- St. Thomas Rutherford Emergency Room: 615-849-4100
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students.