What to Expect at Your Thesis Defense and Celebration
1. Be prepared to give an overview of your project that is not so specialized that it will make sense to a multidisciplinary audience.
2. Be prepared to summarize and discuss your methodology, examples, and conclusions.
3. Did the project turn out as you expected?
4. What lessons did you learn by doing this project?
5. What did you discover about yourself by doing your project?
6. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
7. How do you think this experience will impact your future, especially if planning to go to graduate school?
8. Be prepared for photos to be taken with your entire committee.