The Tennessee Board of Regents Flexible Benefits Plan administered by PayFlex. This plan allows eligible employees to pay for certain expenses from their salary before taxes are deducted. Deductions for other eligible benefits under this plan are not automatic. You must enroll each year to participate in either the Medical Expense Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or the Dependent Care FSA.
For on-line access to the TBR Flexible Benefits plan, go to http://www.healthhub.com.
- Flexible Benefits Booklet
- Flexible Benefits Webinar Presentation
- 2016 Enrollment Guide
- Limited Purpose FSA Guide - (Applies only to employees who are enrolling in the CDHP health plan.)
- Limited Purpose FSA - (Limited FSA Enrollment Information Coming Soon!)
- HSA Enrollment/Change Form (Only used if enrolled in a CDHP Health Plan)
Creating your Flex Benefits On-line Access
Once your plan year begins, you can register your account online.
- Go to HealthHub.com. Click on Employee Account Login
- Click on Register Now
- Enter your member ID which is your Social Security number
- Also enter your home ZIP code
- Click Register
- Create a username and password; then select a security question and enter an answer
- Enter your email address and click Confirm
Human Resource Services
Middle Tennessee State University
2269 Middle Tennessee Boulevard
204 Sam H. Ingram Building
Murfreesboro, TN 37132-0001