The Title VI training is now hosted by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) and is available on TBR's D2L page. (Note: Do not attempt to access the training through the university's D2L page. Use the following link only.)
We have provided a tutorial to assist you through the process. Click here to print a copy of the tutorial or follow the instructions below.
1. Click on the Tennessee Board of Regents D2L link.
2. Click on "External Registration" link in the Login box on the left.
3. In the box that says Registration Form, highlight the circle that says, "I do not have a username and password" and click on the Submit button.
4. Scroll down the list until you find "TBRTRAIN_TITLEVI_MTSU" and click on the link.
5. You will see a Description box. Click on the "Register" button.
6. A Registration Form box will appear. Complete the form and click the "Submit" button.
7. A confirmation page appears. Click on the "Finish" button.
8. Your Login page will reappear with your account information. Print the screen with your password and save in a secure location.
9. Return to the Tennessee Board of Regents D2L page and login with your username and password.
10. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to TBRs D2L page. Click on the Title VI Training-MTSU link, listed in the section title "My Tennessee Board of Regents."
11. You will see the following page with instructions on how to use the TBRs Title VI Training.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Middle Tennessee State University's Office of Equity & Compliance at 615-898-2185