The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research (IEPR)
Welcome to the website for the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research (IEPR) at Middle Tennessee State University.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research strives to facilitate the integration of assessment, planning, and institutional research to encourage continuous assessment and improvement of the University's academic programs and administrative services.
The goals of the IEPR Office include the following.
- Provide leadership and coordination for the University's institutional effectiveness activities.
- Provide leadership to the University's strategic planning process.
- Coordinate the University's performance funding program.
- Assist academic and administrative departments in planning appropriate assessment and evaluation measurements.
- Analyze and disseminate information about the University in support of institutional decision-making, planning, and reporting.
- Assist in preparations and responses to SACSCOC related to the reaffirmation of accreditation.
- Assist campus departments in the design of survey instruments.
- Fulfill other initiatives as assigned by the University Provost.
Please contact us with your questions or comments.