Instructional Technology Conference
offers vendors of higher education instructional technology
products and services the opportunity to reach hundreds of higher
education professionals from more than two dozen states.
The number of exhibitors each year is limited to
14. This allows conference participants to focus more intensely on
individual vendor exhibits. Exhibitors are able to spend more
one-on-one time with conference participants to discuss and
demonstrate their products and services.
- As soon as possible: Reserve booth and confirm participation.
Booths are available on a first-come, first-served basis to
- Friday: Door prizes should be received by the MTSU
Information Technology Division
- Sunday, March 29, 2009: Set up booth between 2-4 p.m.
Exhibitors welcome at conference reception, DoubleTree Hotel
- Monday, March 30, 2009: Booth must be opened and staffed from
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Break down booth after 3 p.m. Monday. Exhibitors
welcome at conference luncheon on campus and at conference
banquet Monday evening at Doubletree Hotel.
Accunet AP Multimedia Archive
Addison Wesley Longman
Allyn & Bacon Publishing
Asymetrix Learning Systems
Compaq Computer Corporation
Discount PC International
MacMillan Computer Publishing
Multimedia Learning System
Pearson Data Management
Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic
SAS Institute, Inc.
Simon & Schuster's Distributed
Spectrum Industries, Inc
Tennessee Visual Services
View Tech, Inc
- 400 participants annually
- 60% are faculty members
- 20% are information technology staff at higher education
- 47% are from higher education institutions with an enrollment
of 8,000 or more students
Exhibitors' booths will be located on the
third floor of Keathley University Center on the MTSU campus, the
hub of the conference.
Exhibitors will be provided:
- two, 6-foot tables
- extension cords and power strips. Exhibitors must provide
their own equipment and a banner or sign to identify the
The exhibitors' area is adjacent to session
rooms. Complimentary food and beverages are provided in the
exhibitors' area throughout the day, making it a popular
gathering place for conference participants.
Technical assistance will be provided by the MTSU
Information Technology Division during set-up and throughout the
conference exhibition. Security will be provided to protect
exhibitors' equipment, supplies and products.
No booth fee
There is no booth fee, however we do require that
you furnish the following:
- a door prize (i.e., laptop computer, software, DVD player,
attaché case, etc.) to be given away at the conference
luncheon or dinner
- Approximately 400 gadget-type items (i.e., yo-yos, mouse
pads, ink pens, etc.) to be available at your booth
Vendors will have opportunities to connect with
conference participants during the 2009 Instructional Technology
Conference by sponsoring a meal, reception, or break.
Opportunities will include:
- Welcome Reception $3,000: March 29 - DoubleTree Hotel
- Banquet $4,000: March 30 - DoubleTree Hotel
- Lunch $2,000: March 30 - MTSU campus
- Breakfasts $800 each: March 30 or 31 - MTSU campus
- Breaks $500 each: March 30 or 31 - MTSU campus
To sponsor an event call (615) 898-5065 or email
Sponsors of meals, breaks, and the welcome
reception will be recognized on signs, printed programs and meal
tickets, and during introductions made by the conference chairman.
Vendors may display a banner with their company's name and
logo during the sponsored event. Vendors must provide banner.