Telecommunication Services

Calling Cards

Calling cards are available to faculty and staff for business use while away from the university. The calling cards can be used across the United States, as well as internationally. To request a business calling card, please contact Telecommunication Services at 898-2206.

How do I report a problem with my phone?

How do I start or change my phone service?