St. Jude Up 'til Dawn is a student-run organization which brings national awareness and fundraising efforts for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to college campuses across the country. An executive board organizes the program, plans fundraising activities and executes an overnight celebratory event at the culmination of the fundraising campaign.
Participants come together to sacrifice a night of sleep to stay up for good in honor of the patients and families who undergo many sleepless nights. The event is set up as a night of team challenges. Teams are given clues throughout the night that they must complete. Teams compete to be named the winning team.
Each year, students from across campus come together and commit to a substance-free night, while staying up for good for the families and children who spend many sleepless nights awake with their loved ones.
Want to be involved with Up 'til Dawn? Know at least five friends? Then join Up 'til Dawn today and start raising money to fight childhood cancer!
Here's how you can register:
1. Go to www.stjude.org/uptildawn
2. Click find a school and search for Middle Tennessee State University and click the school.
3. Once on the MTSU Up til Dawn page, click the red box Register.
4. After you click register, choose if you are creating a team, joining or team, or registering as an individual and click next!
5. Create an account with Up Til Dawn as a New Participant.
6. Once you create and log on to your account you will find your participation center. Once in your participation center ,you are able to send emails, letters, and post on your social media to get people to donate to Up til Dawn.
7. Start fundraising!
Contact us at Shelby Gray to find out how you can get involved today!