College of Liberal Arts Advising Documents and Forms
|CLA Faculty Advising Manual|
|Request for Overload|
|Intent to Graduate|
|Declaration of Program (Change of Major)|
|General Education Course Descriptions|
|Course Selection Worksheet|
|Foreign Language Placement Exam Information|
Upper division forms are an important document that details what is required to graduate. The form is filled out with the assistance of your faculty or college advisor. Some students may be eligible to use an older catalog year -- please discuss this option with your faculty or college advisor to see which is most applicable for your situation.
After completion of 75 hours, usually middle of junior year, the upper division form must be signed by your major and minor advisors and submitted to the College of Liberal Arts Advising Office, Jones Hall 152, with an Intent to Graduate form.
Communication Studies and Organizational Communication
- English, Concentration: Literature & Culture
- English, Concentration: Literary Studies
- English, Concentration: Writing
- English with Teaching Licensure
- Spanish or Spanish with Licensure
- French or French with Licensure
- German or German with Licensure
- Global Studies and Human Geography, Concentration: Global Studies
- Global Studies and Human Geography, Concentration: Human Geography
- Global Studies and Human Geography, Concentration: Human Geography Licensure
- Instrumental Music Education or Vocal General Music Education
- Instrumental Performance with Brass, Percussion, Woodwinds, Orchestral Strings or Guitar
- Jazz Studies, Organ Performance, Piano Performance, Vocal Performance, Theory & Composition
- Music Industry with Entrepreneurship or Music Industry-Jazz with Entrepreneurship
- Music Industry with Recording Industry or Music Industry with Recording Industry-Jazz
- Political Science - General
- Political Science with Licensure
- Political Science- Pre law
- Political Science - Public Administration
- International Relations
- BA Sociology or BS Sociology
- Sociology, Concentration: Anthropology
- BA Anthropology or BS Anthropology
The executive offices of the Oral History Association have opened at MTSU and will be here for the next five years.
The office will be co-directed by Albert Core Research Center Director Louis Kyriakoudes and History Professor Kristine McCusker.
The offices are located in 217 Peck Hall, Telephone: 615-898-2544.