Welcome to the Learning, Teaching, and Innovative Technologies Center!
Located in the James E Walker Library, Room 348
The Center's Teaching Library
The Center has a resource library of teaching-related books exclusively for faculty
use. MTSU faculty members are welcome to visit the Center during our regular hours
and may check-out materials to borrow. Contact us directly if you have questions or
would like us to reserve a book for you to pick up.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-494-7671
Our library is cataloged online using the site Library Thing.
A new app is available for download or you can browse by clicking on the icon below.
- To sort the catalog by title, author, date of publication, etc., click on those column
- There is a "search" function.
- You can view the online catalog in a variety of ways:
- "List" allows you to view the catalog as a list of entries.
- "Cover" allows you to see visual images for catalog entries.
- If "List" is selected, you can further specify the list's "Style":
- A: This display style includes the title, author & date
- B: This display style includes the cover image, author, title & date
- C: This display style includes the title, author, publication information & Library
of Congress classification
- D: This display style includes the cover image & title
- E: This display style includes the title, Library of Congress classification & subject