Minor in Corporate Communication
Beginning Fall 2016!
A minor in Corporate Communication consists of 15 hours. Nine hours must be taken at MTSU, of which 3 hours must be upper-division. A 2.00 GPA is required in the Corporate Communication minor.
Required Courses (9 hours)
- BCED 3510 - Business Communication 3 credit hours
- BCED 4660 - Corporate Communication 3 credit hours
- BCED 4850 - Digital Communication for Business 3 credit hours
Electives (6 hours)
- PSY 2210 - Psychology of Social Behavior 3 credit hours
- MKT 3820 - Principles of Marketing 3 credit hours
- PR 4720 - Crisis Communication in Public Relations3 credit hours
- ORCO 3500 - Strategic Communication in Organizations3 credit hours
- ORCO 3650 - Conflict and Organizations 3 credit hours