Blue Spark Awards Rules
- Each entry must be officially approved and signed by a qualified representative/adviser from its respective high school.
- A 2015 Blue Spark Award Official Entry Form must accompany each entry.
- Entries MUST be created and produced exclusively by STUDENTS enrolled at a high school in the state of Tennessee.
- Entries MUST reflect ONLY student work.
- Each entry must be submitted according to instructions for its respective category.
- Entries violating common standards of taste and/or decency will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per student or team for video or new media submissions. Five per student in photography division.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to use copyright-free material, follow Fair Use guidelines,
or show evidence of permission to use copyrighted material in the entry. Entrants
accept that liability for the illegal use of copyrighted material will rest with the
entrant, and no liability shall be transferred to the Blue Spark Awards or Middle
Tennessee State University.
A group of qualified judges will be assembled to assess the quality of each entry. Entries will be judged on creative content and technical considerations.
The 2015 Blue Spark Awards Show will be held April 25, 2015 before a live studio audience on the MTSU campus. The Awards Show will be broadcast live on MT10 in Rutherford County and streamed live over the Internet. Finalists will be notified in advance. Awards may be accepted in person at the Awards Show or via Skype or Face Time.
For questions, contact:
2015 Blue Spark Awards
Department of Media Arts, Box 58
College of Mass Communication
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132