Minor in Management (15 hours)
A minor in Management consists of:
- MGMT 3610 Principles of Management
- MGMT 3620 Operations System or MGMT 3010 Management of Operations
- 9 hours of course work in management approved by the department coordinator
- Transfer students minoring in management are required to complete a minimum of 6 hours
of course work in management at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the minor for graduation.
For additional information, please see the Department of Management and Marketing section of the MTSU Undergraduate Catalog.*
*This is a PDF document that requires Adobe Reader for viewing/printing. Adobe Reader
is available from www.adobe.com.