Frequently Asked Questions
A: Eligibility for VA educational benefits can be extended to veterans, reservists/guardsmen, spouses and children of 100% service-connected deceased or disabled veterans under the programs listed below.
- Post - 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- The Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- Reservists Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program - REAP (Chapter 1607)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)
- Dependents GI Bill (Chapter 35)
Q: How do I apply for benefits?
A: To apply for GI Bill benefits contact the MTSU Veterans Affairs Office in the Keathley University Center (KUC) Building Room 128 Monday thru Friday from 8am - 4:30pm.
Have More Questions?
For more Frequently Asked Questions regarding the GI Bill, please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs