Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Am I eligible for VA educational benefits?
A: Eligibility for VA educational benefits can be extended to veterans (and in some cases, eligible dependents), reservists/guardsmen, and spouses and children of 100% service-connected deceased or disabled veterans under the programs listed below:
- Post - 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Post - 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) Transfer of Eligible Service
- The Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)
- Reservists Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program - REAP (Chapter 1607)
- Dependents GI Bill (Chapter 35)
Q: How do I apply for benefits?
A: To apply for GI Bill benefits contact:
Wednesday & Friday 8am- 4:30pm
Have More Questions?
For more Frequently Asked Questions regarding the GI Bill, please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.