How to Reserve Space in the KUC and JUB
To see KUC spaces available for scheduling, see the KUC Facilities page. To see JUB spaces available for scheduling, see the JUB Facilities page.
All reservations and events must adhere to MTSU's Event Scheduling Policy, found here.
Instructions and guidelines to request space on MTSU campus
- Check WebViewer for appropriate facility and/or available space. For instructions on how to navigate WebViewer click here.
- Contact correct venue event coordinator for tentative hold.
- Complete and print Application for Use of Facilities form. Hard copy must be submitted with original signatures:
- Students-advisor & student organization signatures
- Faculty/Staff-department budget head signature
- All paperwork (forms, contracts, insurance information, etc.) must be approved, finalized and received by the venue event coordinator ASAP or at least 5 business days (Mon.-Fri.) prior to the event or meeting.
- See our Student Event Planning web site or Event Coordination's event check list for additional services.
For more information on event planning on campus, please see our Event Planning Presentation.