MTSU Electronic Marquee
The MTSU Marquee is located in front of the Charles M. Murphy Athletic Center. Campus groups and organizations may request a message be run on the electronic marquee using the Electronic Marquee Message Request Form.*
The following policies should be reviewed before completing and returning the form to the Murphy Center Complex Office, Room G100.
- Priority Messages will run from 6:00 am to 9:00 am, from Noon to 2:00 pm, and from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- At all other times both Priority and Non-Priority messages will run.
- Messages may not run more than ten (10) days prior to the publicized event or service.
- No announcements of a personal nature will be accepted.
- Commercial solicitations and/or advertisements will not be accepted.
- Requestors are limited to one message per form.
- Normally, requestors may schedule only one message per week.
- Spelling, format, and accuracy of information within a message are the responsibility of the requestor. Murphy Center Complex Office reserves the right to edit messages for brevity and/or style.
- Requests are to be approved/declined on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Exceptions to the message board operating procedures are made by the Murphy Center Complex Office designee.
- Please complete and submit the Electronic Marquee Message Request Form to Murphy Center Complex Office, G100 Murphy Center - seven (7) business days prior to event.
* The form is in PDF format and requires the use of Adobe Reader. This software is free and available on the Adobe web site.